Designed by the world-renowned Japanese mechanical designer, Kunio Okawara, the latest model to join the Frame Arms series is KENSHIN!
- This model is made to be a pair with SHINGEN which was also designed by Kunio Okawara.
- The model can be displayed in 2 different forms, either with a warrior's helmet or a priest's swallow-tailed cap.
- The new unique designs are shown on various parts of this model such as the helmet and the flag emblem on its back. They bring out the main colors of the model which are blue, red, and gold.
- The model's color scheme is recreated with colored plastic. The multi-colored plastic of the kits gives the model a striking appearance simply by assembling the model.
- A long-handled sword ("Naginata"), a long and short Japanese sword, and a "gunbai" (military leader's fan) for SHINGEN are included.
- The wings with the emblem that are secured with a back pack and the shoulder armor can be adjusted freely to create a variety of silhouettes.
- The hand parts use swing joints. Gun-holding hand parts are included with "FA Hand 2."
- The kit includes decals for this model.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal ver. for the robot's frame. The Frame Architect is unassembled and made of PS plastic.
- The hips of Frame Architect use joint parts that allow for more secure support.
*The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.