- This model is 76mm in size and has 28 points of articulation for creating many various poses.
- The neck joint can move forward and backward to create a wide variety of poses such as "chin tuck" and "facing upward diagonally."
- The ankle joints are moveable for extra stability when standing.
- The main sensor part on the front of its head is made with a pre-painted part, which can also be exchanged for one with the optional "Multitracker" part attached.
- The included two submachine guns can be attached to the model's thighs through attachment parts.
- Various parts can be attached to the 3mm connecting joints built in the connector part on the HEXA G-R.A.M. piece on the back of the model, the thighs, and the lower back hip.
- Using the included "expansion attachment" for the forearm, users can attach parts that have 3mm connecting joints.
- The color scheme of this model is light brown, warm gray, light gray, dark gray, and black.
- Submachine Gun x2
- Mount Parts for Submachine Gun x2
- Optional Part "Multitracker" for Head x1
- Expansion Attachment for Forearm x1
- Left and Right Wrist Parts (Closed, Open, Weapon Holding)
- PVC HEXA G-R.A.M. x1
- Archive Card x1